esmtools is a kitchen sink for various
xarray wrappers related to Earth System Model analysis. It serves to fill in the gaps between specialized packages, but does not intend to reinvent the wheel. Here is a list of helpful
xarray-based packages that I have found useful in my analyses:
- climpred : Analysis of initialized Earth System Model forecasts.
- eofs : Compute empirical orthogonal functions (EOFs) for
- regionmask : Helps with creating regional masks in
- xESMF : Regrid
xarrayoutput using the ESMF engine.
- xrft : Fourier transforms for
- xskillscore : Various skill score and bias metrics for